Talent.fit (a SalesRoads Company), one of the leading b2b sales-centric recruiting agencies is on a mission to connect great sales talent and sales leaders (you) with great sales jobs (our clients). The client that we’re hiring for is called Insynq/CloudRunner which empowers business owners, leaders, and their employees to spend more time doing what they do – even better. The Company saves customers time and money through cutting edge, simplified cloud computing technology. At the helm are an elite band of financial, technology, investment, and IT-as-a-Service entrepreneurs committed to creating innovative technology to solves the biggest pain points that small and medium businesses (SMBs) face. Their offices are located in the beautiful waterfront community of Gig Harbor, WA. Just 45 miles south of downtown Seattle, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and lower cost of living, while being only one hour from the city, mountains, and ocean.
The VP of Sales will build, develop, and lead the Sales Organization and go-to-market strategies for multiple SaaS product lines. They will optimize the existing sales process (primarily inbound), and develop and execute outbound strategies along with a plan to identify new channel partners and target direct B2B customers. A leader first and foremost, the VP of Sales will train, manage, and develop Business Development and Sales Development Representatives to meet and exceed quotas.
First 30 days:
- Stakeholder Review and Current State/Desired State Assessment
- Attain strong command of Insynq and CloudRunner technology, and current value propositions and differentiators
- Current state KPIs, metrics identification and assessment of talent
- Develop new go-to-market strategies, for multiple product lines, to include new channel opportunities, strategic partnerships/alliances and direct B2B sales
- Originate new partnership, from lead development through close
- Lead the sales organization and sales process to grow partnerships, including new industries and geographies
- Establish best practice approaches to partner recruiting, on-boarding and account management
- Provide feedback and help to structure forward thinking Partner Agreements that encourage and facilitate partner success
- Drive profitable revenue and coordinated deal by deal sales efforts, with and through the strategic partner’s existing sales and marketing channels; participation in Partner demand generation initiatives (i.e. webinars, breakfast seminars, industry events)
- Perform business metrics reviews and analysis of each Channel Partner’s performance on a frequent basis
- Meet/Exceed Partner Sales Bookings/Revenue Goals
- Proven record of developing successful relationships with service providers on behalf of SaaS providers with the objective of building vertical offerings, applications, and solutions
- Proven record in solution-selling planning, ERP or SaaS tools to mid-size firms; both direct B2B and in collaboration with partners
- Prior experience working for a service provider, including strong understanding of service provider economics and how to build a new practice/business
- Proven track record as a sales leader – able to recruit, develop and manage a high-performance sales force.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Strong negotiating skills